Call for Poster Presentations
Abstracts dealing with the following topics can be submitted:
Instructions for authors
Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see button below).
• Click on the link below to start
• Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
• When uploading your abstract(s) you can either:
→ ‘Save and Submit’: in this case your abstract submission is final and your abstract can no longer be revised
You can submit several abstracts at the same time, but you can also upload several abstracts at a different point in time.Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain: Title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation is 31 January 2020.
When submitting an abstract for oral presentation, submitting authors should bear in mind that:
• presenters are NOT exempted from paying the registration fee
• a notification email will be sent by February 15, 2020
• the presenting author must register online by March 1, 2020
• the abstract of the oral presentation will only be published in the Program & Abstract Book, when the presenting author is registered